A Lincoln Luxe Holiday
Back in the day I used to party hard, study hard, work hard, then party some more. There used to be weeks when I would party every night and there would be free food, libations, good music and great goodie bags. Those days still happen, but now I’d much rather be on my sofa lol and if the party starts at 10, don’t even bother letting me know (unless Beyonce’ is confirmed…and/or there’s free food). However, last week I took off my lazy grinch hat and went to a cute party sponsored by Lincoln for the early launch of their 2020 Aviator. I’m one of those New Yorkers who doesn’t drive but this Aviator seems to be great for gathering your girls for a cute road trip since it has a dope seven-seat design and 28 revel speakers so that you can get your Beyonce’ karaoke on.
The best thing about this event is it checked many things off my list, as an adult your party list gets longer lol, but here are the five things that made this event much more enticing:
1. FREE and an early start of 7 pm.
2. Free food starting with lamb chops, sriracha shrimp sandwiches, mac and cheese bites, grilled chicken, cheesecakes, smores, and other delicious things that I was too slow to grab.
3. Open bar with a special cocktail named the aviator which had citrus vodka, activated charcoal, lemon, and ginger.
4. Live entertainment from Grammy Award-winning artist, Ne-Yo.
5. And a dope DJ with music you can dance to by one of my favs, D-Nice. I’ve never gone to a bad party with him spinning.
Check out some photos from the event below, taken by Nigel Degraff.
For more information about the 2020 Lincoln Aviator check it out here.